Open House Event
Join us for this FREE event that allows high school and potential college transfer students interested in science, technology, animals, and more for a day with UGA Department of Poultry Science faculty as they showcase their specialty in the poultry science and avian biology industries through various sessions.
When is it?
Friday, November 11, 2022
9am - 2pm
Where is it?
UGA Poultry Research Center
2416 South Milledge Avenue
Athens, GA 30602
What will we do?
- Interactive sessions that allow students and adults to engage with professors and get involved with hands-on activities
- Learn about the multitude of career options through our majors and industry job demand
- Socialize with department alumni about their time at UGA and their career path
- Tour of Poultry Research Center
- Chick-Fil-A lunch and Dept. of Poultry Science goody bags provided
- Learn from our world-renowned faculty professors in a casual environment